Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Who knew?

I love these shoes!

And guess what? They're "Reba" as in the country singer. I didn't realize she had a collection of clothing, let alone shoes. http://www.rebawear.com/


I'm sure that might knock me down a peg on the badass ladder, but seriously these are fantastic shoes. Great retro T-strap style and I love the two color tone. Best part? They are comfortable. Reba is a freaking genius....




I found mine at ghetto Dillards. Do you have these? They act as clearance centers for the area Dillards. http://www.dillards.com/sec/StoreHomePageServlet?storenumber=0609


The one in Houston is the first floor of an old Dillards in a fairly dilapidated mall. I've had people ask me for money while in the store. not cool.



BUT, they have fantastic deals. Everything is marked drastically, and everyday there are different specials ($4.99 men's shirts, 40% women's dresses, etc....). It's completely hit or miss, but usually provides at least one fantastic deal. These shoes were my fab deal recently. Less than $20.



Go. Get thee to Dillards and trust your feet to country music stars!

-b-

2 comments: