Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shopamo

Sometimes I get into moods where I just want to BUY BUY BUY. I'm there right now and here are some items calling my name:







I was stuck in a Sephora store for well over an hour last week. This blush was my favorite out of testing at least 10 others. I'm pretty stingy when it comes to makeup, so I'm having a tough time justifying a $28 blush. Am I silly, should I just get it or find a sub?



Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! Everything is on sale!


I recently bought a pair of peep toe, snake skin heels and today I saw these http://www.ninewest.com/Mane/3083204,default,pd.html?cgid=526934&itemNum=100







I want these too!












Houston is having a crazy dry summer, but that doesn't stop me from wanting the most adorable rain shoes ever: http://www.6pm.com/product/7248939/color/68150







Great, fun, interesting jewelry:

















I kinda already have one purse that is with another color combination of this fabric. it's a messenger style bag, but I'd like a clutch too.








I'll take this opportunity to plug the Etsy store that made my bag (since I'm using it today). I got it last year. Charmdesign made it quickly, at the right price and it's held up awesome!

That's me today...loads of unintentional khaki. It's unbelievably cold in my office and the sweater is one of several "office sweaters". Not great, but matches a lot of outfits and is thrown on to ward off frostbite.
These are some of my wants...maybe I'll save up a little and get the blush. That's probably number one on the list today.
geez louise...blogger is fighting me on the formatting today! I've been trying to get an organized layout on this post and can't get the spacing right. forgive?
-b-

6 comments:

  1. Commenting on my own post to say that the spacing came out even worse than I expected from the preview. What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no good sub for that blush. I KNOW I tried. I broke down and got it and LOVE IT. But you should know if you have issues and it turns during day or something you can return to sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and those shoes arent so cute in person and they HURT just trying them on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently splurged on a $20 Benefit eyebrow pencil at Sephora, because I read something about it in a magazine. Now that I know I like it, I'm going to have to find a cheaper substitute somewhere, because $20 is just way to much for a pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Hillary: The trethorns? darn. I've never seen them in a brick & morter store. They look like shoes that would require in-person trying on.

    For the benefit blushes, do folks actually use the brush it comes with? It seems a little awkward to me.
    -b-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those yellow shoes are very fun!

    ReplyDelete