Wednesday, July 8, 2009

D'oh!

Well, it finally happened. I lost one of my library CDs. I've torn up my car, my office, and home stereo. This CD is bad luck for multiple reasons:

1. I owned this CD at one time, but it was in my radio when my radio was stolen from my car a couple years ago.

2. I have now lost the library copy. They are going to make me pay about $30 to replace it. The crummy part is that the library copy was pretty scratched up and I couldn't listen to the last couple songs on the album.

3. I brought some other music into the office today and one is a non-labeled CD. Guess which CD...

THE SAME ONE!

I must've burned it years ago before it was stolen out of my car so that my husband could have a copy. I didn't even need to bother with checking it out from the library.

GRRRR...one of those days for sure.

-b-

2 comments:

  1. I missed my stop on my train today because I was playing with my phone! Its SO one of those days. Ask the library if you can bring in a replacement. Many will let you do that. If they say no. GO back on another day and ask someone else! bwaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...I'll have to try that. They were going to charge me much money than a new CD actually costs.

    ReplyDelete