Thursday, July 16, 2009

Toes!

As I've been cruising the internets, I've been collecting all sorts of fabulous ideas for beauty, crafts, and fashion. I got my latest idea as a combination of things these two ladies are doing:


The Bargainista
http://cheapfashionblog.blogspot.com/


and


Bargain Princess



Both have really great ideas for funky nail polish.



*warning photo of toes to follow, if you're anti-foot you may want to skip this post*


These are the polishes I used:







And here is the result:


Pretty cute for summer, huh? At first I didn't use the light pink shade and instead had the darker pink. BUT, the darker pink kinda blended in with the orange and you couldn't tell there were stripes.


I don't have a very steady hand, and I can't imagine doing this on several nails due to the unnatural amount of concentration required. But for two nails, it was do-able.

-b-



No comments:

Post a Comment