Monday, July 13, 2009

Georgia peach_part deux












I'm back from a super de duper weekend spent in the Georgia Mountains. I can't gush about it enough. It was fantastic. The weather was perfect, our cabin looked just like the internet photographs, and there were loads of fun activities! To top it all: very reasonable! We cooked almost every meal and split between 8 people that was insanely cheap despite our best efforts to eat and drink more than humanly possible.


I don't have all my pics together, but here are a few.
That wasn't my best photograph, but wanted to show you the necklace I made. There were 4 women this wkd and I made one for each of us. The necklaces were all very similar, but each person had a different little animal in the center. Mine was a butterfly and there was a ladybug, turtle, and dove.

Hmm...my next project?











This was hung above a toilet.


-b-

No comments:

Post a Comment