Monday, July 20, 2009

Always, never, sometimes....

I read someone's else list like this and dug it, so I'm going to do one today:

I always:
1. Read the comics in the morning.
2. Talk to dogs, cats, and babies in that annoying baby-talk style. I know it's ridiculous. I can't help it.
3. Try to send birthday cards. Real ones. Not texts, not emails. Cards with stamps
4. Lay out my clothes the day before, ever since grade school and uniforms.
5. Listen to music at my desk.
6. Miss seeing my sister and her kiddos.


I sometimes:
1. Have a tough time remembering things. Not certain things - everything. Not on purpose. I've been trying to figure out if I'm really that rude or really that flighty. It seems to come in waves, like I'll do it for a week or two and then follow up with being really 'on my game' .
2. Crave diet coke and/or Diet Dr. Pepper. I tried to stop drinking it a year or so ago, but still really want it. Most weeks I avoid it.
3. Call Mr. Moto my lovebunny. It's digustingly cute, but I like to say it.
4. Get overexcited about seeing people or doing certain things and end up a little spazzy.
5. Revel in being home alone and othertimes dread it.
6. Get so tired from soccer after evening games that I just go to sleep dirty. I usually feel all kinds of stank in the morning.

I never:
1. Get the pancakes right.
2. Like to look at my bank account, even when I know there is money (b/c then I'll def. want to buy something)
3. Was a picky eater. I try to eat right, have been on local/organic kicks, and get stuck in ruts, but really I'll eat almost anything.
4. Wanted to stay in Texas, but here I am and I'll admit that it's grown on me.
5. Sleep naked. I was recently told by girlfriends that I'm nuts, but what if you have to run out of your house in the middle of the night? You have to being wearing knickers.
6. Knew that supposibly wasn't a word until my coworker pointed it out. I've gone my entire life sounding like a dolt and no one told me?

YOU?

-b-

No comments:

Post a Comment