Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lips!

I'm a real sucker for all types of lip products: glosses, stains, sticks, balms, you name it and I will probably have 5+ in my purse. So I had to try the new Covergirl Outlast Lipstain.
http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=outlast_lipstain

I bought this Coy Coral at Walgreens for around 7 bucks and tested it out. At first it seemed pricey for Covergirl, but I really like it and thought I'd share the results.






*heehee I'm making some kind of face in the last pic*


It looked fantastic after lunch and was still kicking 6hrs after application. It looks like a sharpie marker and pretty much applies as you'd expect a sharpie to. Pretty easy stuff, though I'd recommend a mirror.

I'm impressed with the product, although a little glum about my absolute lack of natural lipcolor.

-b-

1 comment:

  1. I've been curious about these lip stains for ages ... thanks for making yourself the guinea pig!

    ReplyDelete