Monday, July 6, 2009

Holiday weekend fun

This weekend was both super busy and super relaxing. I love that about a long weekend, you actually have enough time to get things done, have fun, and relax a little.



Mr. Moto played dirt bike, while I played jewelry (is it odd that we have such sex-defined hobbies?).





I did some major necklace making throughout the weekend. I didn't take pictures of everything, but here is a sampling.





The earrings were the easiest and my favorite. I made 12 pairs and brought them to the July 4th party as favors for all the chicas. They were either a big hit, or my friends are fantastic liars. Either way, everyone traded out thier earrings for some dangly stars. I have a couple leftover stars and am trying to think of something else that I can create with them. Ideas?

-b-

No comments:

Post a Comment