Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kitty Kat necklace

A necklace I saw over on byhillary's blog caught my eye a couple months ago http://www.byhillary.com/2009/05/tuesday-you-scallywag.html (scroll down to see her necklace)


She got it from orangyredink at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6962737

After a long deliberation and way more thought than it warranted I finally contacted redorangyink about making a personalized tattoo necklace for me. This is what I gave her (which is not a tattoo that I actually have):


This is what she created for me (in super fast record time):

Awesome, huh? I debuted it this weekend and both Mr. Moto and a girlfriend agreed that it is totally completely me.



Win for etsy and me!

-b-

3 comments:

  1. dude I saw that in her sold items and wanted to know if it was you SO BAD but I didn't know how to get ahold of you! I need that same one with my daisyboo on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! She did a really great job, I'm glad that I finally contacted her to make me one too. Some people actually thought it was a real tattoo (ouchies).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had no less than 8 people stop me and ask if mine was a tattoo when I wear mine! My mom ordered one too! haaa

    ReplyDelete