Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting on board with bumpits

I won't lie, those bumpits adverts are tempting and hiliarious at the same time. The last thing I need is the ability to transform into a beauty pagent contestant in less than five minutes.


But then I bought one. I love it.











At work, it just looks like a better version of dirty hair headband day.














Then at home, I played with using both the medium and large bumpit. Holy moley! The pics don't do justice. This thing is fabulous and inspires great red lipstick.



















Apparantly I do need to transform into a beauty pagent contestant.

3 comments:

  1. Came across your blog via a comment you left on Fell 4 Fashion. I laughed as I read your comment re: bumpit, but darnit if it doesn't look good on you, ms beauty contestant. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha love it! I wrote a post about bumpits awhile back and I get SO MUCH blog traffic from people googling it. Watch you will too! heee they are FABULOUS aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love this thing. I wasn't sure how it would work with semi-curly hair, but it works great. I've worn it at least once a week since purchase and convinced others that it's a necessary buy.

    ReplyDelete