Friday, June 19, 2009

My first...

So. huh. This is my first attempt at blogging and really journaling since I was about 12 years old. I can't promise that I'll write more important or interesting prose since that time.


I'm not exactly sure how I want this blog to go...maybe I'll talk about fashiony things, maybe crafts? I like to make things with my hands, even I'm not really very skilled at it. I have some fun & sometimes getting interesting accessories out of it.


I should probably say something about myself, since this is first post and all. My name is Becca. I live in Houston with my husband Mr. Moto and a fair share of cats (4). I work as a biologist of sorts. It's a job: I show up and they pay me.


I like dorky things like museums and libraries. Here's the proof.


I like playing soccer and signing up for random sporting events. There have been triathlon years, running years, biking years, and soccer tournement years. Despite all that, I'm not actually in terrific shape - I just like running around like a kid outside.


I hope you'll stick with me.

-b-

2 comments: