Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adornment

Everything needs to feel pretty. Like my super ugly, heat-radiating dining room light.

It got fancied up this weekend with it's own necklace thanks to a 1lb bag of glass beads:

The other table accoutrement were also new for the weekend (thanks for the runner & candles World Market).



When I waiting in traffic yesterday I saw this adorned truck:



And since I had my camera out, thought I'd show my own adornment.
I LOVE these cute little earrings:





Boy, that is some ratty looking hair! I booked an appt, but the only time that was convenient for me and open is in 1.5 weeks. oh well, what's another week or two?


later


-b-

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I thought I was the only one who took pictures of funny stickers and license plates in traffic!

    ReplyDelete