Thursday, October 1, 2009

Woah, two outfits in a week

Here's what I'm wearing today (click to enlarge):

It seemed interesting this morning, but now seems a little flat. I blame poor lighting and camera work!



The shirt is a cheapie from OldNavy, layered over a navy tank. I really liked the little ruffle and color (despite being a pretty thin top). The website doesn't have yellow anymore, but I found it on super clearance last week.




The pants are a light cotton navy & white pinstripe (they look kind of gray in the photo). Since I'm freezing in my office, I actually end up looking like this during the day. Later in the afternoon I'll probably add my wool sweater to this combo.


After looking at the photos, I hate this belt. It's pinching me all wrong, the color doesn't really match, and it's too thin. I'm going to keep my eyes open for a slightly wider belt, maybe in gray?


From Speigel.





Would like to mention that as I was clicking around looking for a belt, I made a mis-click and wound up on a page for a 'Skanky stewardess' costume. Why was that even included in my search results? I was searching "womens gray belts"???


ewww.
-b-

3 comments:

  1. I think you look nice. You also look wicked tall. Are you tall?
    People find me by googling weird stuff and I always wonder how that linked to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow is AMAZING on you. I love it. I think this is a great outfit personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tallish...5'7". But thanks! I like the idea of being wicked tall.

    It's funny, I used to hate yellow. Not sure why that was, I like it plenty now.

    ReplyDelete