Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Outfit post

Yesterday I wore more Old Navy clearance. I haven’t liked their stuff for a long time so I was pretty surprised when I stopped for basics and found this dress. On sale.



I think it’s pretty flattering and easy to wear. There is a keyhole at the top, but I didn’t like it tied up. It’s a little too low when open without a tank though!

I think it’ll be great for fall & winter – all I need to do is add tights and wear over a turtleneck. That seems easy enough.

It’s tough to see in the photograph, but I do have a belt around my waist. I found this one at TJ Maxx and it’s perfect for wearing this way. It’s all connected, so when I tighten or loosen it there aren’t any loose ends. That’s my main complaint with the whole belted waist thing. I can’t figure out what people do with the part of the belt that sticks out.
What do you do with the loose ends of the belt?

1 comment:

  1. YOU WEARING CLOTHES! Is it still my birthday?
    How very cute! I see this wicked cute way into winter with tights too!

    ReplyDelete