Friday, October 2, 2009

Tretorns

I took a very small online shopping risk and bought a pair of Tretorns last month.



Holy smokes, I love them. I've worn them on every day with the smallest forecast of rain. I don't commute by walking at all, but you know there could be a puddle in the parking lot. They are comfortable for me, but I could see folks not liking them. They are technically rubber shoes and if you tend to be a little sweaty in the foot area this might not be fun at the end of the day. Also, i could see them not working for people with a wider foot. Mine are fairly narrow and they fit just right on me.


Thought I would throw my two-cents out there, since they are on sale TODAY at 6pm.com for $20 (which is what I paid last month).


Since I'm talking about my rain shoes, thought I'd show the result of recent rain - mushrooms perfectly sized for my little gnome friend.



Have a good weekend!

-b-

1 comment: