Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Studly Shoes

I’m back! I was in Florida for the past couple of days seeing my girlfriends and also getting some fantastic family time with my sister and her family. We were on the west coast, mostly hanging out in the St. Pete area.

I got to visit the Lawry Park zoo with my niece and nephews, dance my butt off with the girls, and even relaxed on the beach. It was pretty great, I’m not going to lie!
St. Pete beach was nice and quiet on Sunday.

Hanging out with my nephew at the lake (my niece took this photo).

Goat feeding at the Zoo.


Before leaving Houston, I’ll admit to coping Kasmira’s star design, and bedazzled a pair of shoes to match my purse. It turned out great. I wore them this past wkd and got a lot of compliments with both the purse and shoes.

I think I’ve done my part to positively spread the word about bedazzling. I think my work is done!

-b-

2 comments:

  1. They look so great! No worries on "copying" my star pattern...I used a stock pattern that came with the bedazzler for mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhoh...I might have to borrow my roommate's bedazzler for some stud action-those flats are adorable! And what is it about goat feeding that's so much fun? I need to go to a fair ground or farm or something and get my fix!

    ReplyDelete