Wednesday, October 7, 2009

stud muffin

I whipped out my gemagic last night and made a boring little black purse pretty rad:



The photographs STINK, but you should be able to tell that it's a combination of silver and gold studs. It came out pretty cute, I'm going to use it this weekend when I go out with girlfriends.


Total cost

Purse: $1.99 at goodwill

Gemagic set: $2.00 (although, this price is a little incorrect b/c I didn't use up the set - i can use it a million more times!)

Studs: $1.00 (came from a set of 200 bedazzler studs that were $5.99, but I obviously didn't use the entire package)



TOTAL = Less than 5 bucks!




2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I'm impressed with your ability to space the studs. I've had trouble with consistent spacing....the bedazzler is not a precision tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I like the combination of the gold and silver :o)

    ReplyDelete