Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nailpolish sticks

At walgreens last week I found some of these in the clearance bins.

I bought two of them to checkout, it seems like a cool idea. I left one at my office so that if I wanted to look nice & polished, I could do it all in the lunch hour.
So I did.
Today.

It turned out okay. The color looks nice but I had to apply 3 coats on some nails to to make just it looked even. I think the applicator tip is a little off, the brush didn't really keep together - making the polish come out streaky.


Here's the tip:


Here's a pic of the finished nails:

The color I used was "Are we there yet?" I wouldn't pay full price, but it does seem handy.
*Updated a day later to add that there are already a couple small chips. bummer. would not buy except for touchups*
-b-








No comments:

Post a Comment