Monday, September 7, 2009

Vroom Vroom

We have two bathrooms in the house and, yep, we each stick to using ‘our’ bathroom. The best part of people coming to our house is when I get to show off motohubby’s bathroom. I got really bored one month while he was traveling for work and decided to make his bathroom more HIM.

So I bought a cheeky Alexander Henry fabric online and made a more personal shower curtain.It really is the cutest thing in the world.


I used some extra fabric to cover the light switch.


Then I shopped our house for other moto things. It’s pretty easy at our place. These are racing photographs my husband took when he was in highschool.


I can’t even explain why he had this, but my husband had a display dirtbike. That went into the bathroom too!
OH, and the Cycle World magazine isn't staged. That was actually there when I took the photos.

My bathroom is as boring as boring can be, but one day I think I’ll make mine just as fun. The problem with my bathroom is that it’s tiny. I mean really really tiny. I think it might be less than 10 square feet. The shower is one of those little corner showers, and you can literally use the restroom and wash your hands in the sink at the same time. It’s small.

-b-

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! I love the pin-up girl fabric.

    *sigh* we only have one bathroom. I wish I had my own.

    ReplyDelete