Monday, August 31, 2009

Nell Carter



Last night I went to bed with wet hair that was pulled back. This morning it’s straight-ish. I decided to channel Portia de Rossi as Nell Carter (from Ally McBeal)


I ended up like this:





Not exact, but not bad. I’m getting funny comments this morning though. First male comment: “You look severe this morning”. Second male comment: “What’s different, why isn’t your hair curly?”

Thus far, no comments from any female coworkers. Maybe they aren’t easily confused like their male counterparts. Or maybe males have been trained to comment on obvious hairstyle changes?

Either way, I feel a need to don a short skirt and maybe wear a tie (I remember her doing that often on the show).

-b-

2 comments:

  1. I think you look very sophisticated with your hair pulled back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice, much nicer on you than when I do it!~

    ReplyDelete