Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweetheart search continues

I'm still looking for more items with sweetheart necklines. I think I like the quest!

This is a lovely dress on bluefly, but I can't get behind it because of the company name. tee hee:





A new thought crossed my mind this morning: Dare I even consider sewing one??




Pattern from Jalie:


Pattern from McCalls (except I HATE the opening part of the bottom)
Sewing seems somewhat disireable, but I'm really not very good at sewing and I don't really know that I have the time to get good at it.

I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this item...

-b-

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog (a month ago, it took a while to return to the blog haha). What about this dress?
    http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3729616&searchId=40470730073
    And I think this would qualiy as sweetheart too...
    http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3583044&searchId=40470733913
    Have fun looking!

    ReplyDelete