Friday, August 21, 2009

New Favorites

I don't know your opinion of monkeys, but I think they are pretty funny animals. They throw poop, and I've seen them "help themselves" at the zoo. They are basically our furry crude cousins. Although not crude, I like my silly monkey necklace that I'm wearing today...

Here's a closeup. The little dude is covering his eyes. Maybe he did something crude and is ashamed?




I'm wearing this with my earrings from Erin that I showed on my last post. It goes together quite nicely today!


I'm also wearing my J-41 shoes. I bought these on a whim from 6pm.com for $20 and they have turned into one of those fantastically lucky purchases. This style is the Sara Sport and they are uber comfortable and (I think) pretty stylish for casual shoes. I wore them for an entire 4 day time period in Chicago and my feet never complained about the constant walking. These shoes rock.
We're hosting a party this weekend and I'll be honest and say that I feel really overwhelmed about the whole thing. There are so many things to think about when more than 2 other people are coming over. Food!Drinks! Entertainment! I can't have people bored, hungry, and thirsty.
I'm even taking a half-day today, just so that I can properly plan it all out this afternoon. It's supposed to be a casual bbq, but I guess it's like natural makeup - there is still some effort going into it.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
-b-



2 comments:

  1. I have an entire wall of monkey photos at my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My Gosh. Love it! LOVE. I'm jealous.

    I love Monkeys. I just started a flickr set about mine...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/erindyan/sets/72157621972065913/

    ReplyDelete