Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Torquoise and Earrings

I spent last Thursday night at the bead shop crafting things. I made two necklaces, this is one of them. It's another knotted necklace. I liked the combo of turquoise with purple. I wore it on Friday...but it's tough to tell from the one photo I took that day.


I'm wearing it again today with my all over pink outfit.

The lighting is doing me no justice, but you get the point: this necklace goes with a lot of colors.

Do you see what else I'm wearing? Probably not, I need to zoom in....

More zoom? yep, more.

These are the earrings I selected for my winnings at Work With What You've Got. I love them! They are super light but big and dangly. Check out her Etsy shop LoveErinDesigns

-b-

1 comment:

  1. Love that necklace!~ And I hope you love the earrings. They were a pain in the butt, and I am never maiking another pair! Ha!~

    ALSO...
    I ordered some of those Avon/mark denim leggings, and they came today. DO NOT WANT. They are cheesy and more legging than jean. Also they are TINY.

    ReplyDelete