Sunday, November 1, 2009

Put a Ring on It

My halloween costume came out super this year! I was Beyonce in the Put a Ring on It Video.

It was cheap and looked cute & timely. Using the restroom was a PAIN, I stuffed my butt and hips, so between a belt, leotard, stuffing, crazy sucker-inner tights, and a glove - it was a 20 min affair!

I ended up making the metal glove out of aluminum foil in the end, the other ways I tried looked too much like Michael Jackson gloves. Here is a look.
I was also really proud of my hair and makeup! I straightened it and then used a bumpit to get that pouf she had in the video. For the makeup I used a TON of mascara and loads of black & silver eyeshadow. It was hard to get off at the end of the night, but worth it!

Hope you all had a great halloween too!
-b-

3 comments: