Monday, November 9, 2009

Video

I did a video a while back (last week?) It's not totally me, I look really nervous and fidgety (and am blinking like a kook) - but I was hoping to give you a clue.

The real problem: Lighting.

I was able to watch on my camera with no problems, on blogger it looks like I like in a cave. So, I don't know what to say. You want to hear my voice, then click below. Otherwise, it's pretty pass-up-able.


Glad to present you with such quality work today! So yea. That was me. Sorta. I guess.

WORST.POST.EVER!

-b-

3 comments:

  1. yay! I'm so glad you did a video, becca :)even if I can't really see your face that well, it's awesome to hear your voice. and I didn't know you played soccer and were training for a half marathon. that is awesome! I ran my first marathon earlier this summer, and it kicked my booty. I'm toying with the idea of scaling back for a half... I think that might be more my distance. anyway... great intro, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsea,

    This will be my second 1/2. One day I think i'd like to try a full, but for now 13 miles is a pretty long haul!

    -b-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice is so cute!!! I have an insane supply collection too. I had a lot then my dad's gal gave me all her supplies and its a bit bad. Lots of stuff not my style but I should still make it.
    Good luck on your runnin!

    ReplyDelete