Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kiddo


Here is me as a kiddo (5th grade). Can you pick me out?

I remember being really excited to be on a SPORTS team. The 5th graders were still in the Elementary School, so the only organized sports team they had for the girls was basketball. I also got to start playing on a soccer team that year, but it was with the city.


Once I was officially in middle school (6-8th grades), they had the more sports and I played everyone they offered as a team - volleyball, basketball, soccer, and track. I did it all three years of middle school and LOVED it.
I remember getting an All-Sports Trophy in 8th grade and feeling really proud of myself.
-b-

2 comments:

  1. front row blonde? I love this pic. I have one of me in cheerleading (shut up) also in 5th grade with a similar pose. It must of been the late 80's group photo pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! I'm the only kid with big hair secured in a matching green bow. Yea for hair accessories!

    ReplyDelete