Tuesday, November 17, 2009

getting around

It seems like I've traveled a lot in the last year and I know that next year I'll get to travel more. We've been really fortunate lately and are taking advantage of the opportunities to see new places. I've gotten pretty good at packing, but still am not great. Here are some items on my travel wish list:


Sweater, not too heavy, not too light

Navajo sweater from Gap $59.50, but there are 25% codes floating around the internets.
Or this convertible shawl/scarf/cardigan/etc. :


From Boopie Creations Shop on Etsy for $60


Comfy pants: Hmmm, nothing has piqued my interest in this category. Something with a little stretch, but not full on stretchy pants.

Comfy walking shoes that aren't sneakers:$19.99 at Lands End

Cross body purse:

These are pretty awesome, custom made bags on Borsabella's shop in Etsy for $38.00.
I haven't bought from this shop, but I like the idea of picking out my fabric for a bag.

Anyone want to share thier wish list or essential travel items?
-b-

2 comments:

  1. Cross-body bags are awesome. I love them on weekends and trips!

    I have nothing really incredible to add. Whenever I get a shampoo/toothpaste/lotion sample I always toss it in my overnight bag. Then whenever I'm going somewhere, I usually have most of my toiletries already in the bag. In fact I sign up for free samples just for this purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in our house we all it an adventuring purse! Something you take when you need your hands free but need schtuff!

    ReplyDelete