Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pink lemonade at the office

I've started taking a real shine to yellows and light greens lately. Today I wore a yellowy-green long sleeves with light pink pants with pink ballet-like flats and feel like a real life glass of pink lemonade*. Drink me up!




My attempt at showing you my ballet shoes in action. The chair was too squishy though!




Here are the shoes:




*Random word question: Can I say that I anthropomorphasized pink lemonade there? When I use the word, I'm usually giving an human-like characteristics to an animal. Mostly I like that word and want to know that is indeed okay to say that I made a beverage human-like*


-b-

4 comments:

  1. You can use anthropomorphasized for animals or inanimate objects or whatever, but I think what you actually did here was a simile.

    Those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I am in head to toe pink today too, but with some brown tights. Pink shoes though. What a fun outfit! You go pink lemonade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun colors!!!! Great smile too :)

    ReplyDelete