Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recent Necklaces

I mentioned yesterday that I’ve been making more ribbon necklaces…


This one is for my mom as part of her Christmas gift. I used the black ricrac that I used before with some more big plastic beads. I love it with the black & blue!










This one is for my sister. She usually dresses pretty preppy and if she could, I’m sure would spring for Lily Pulitzer. This pink & green together remind me of that style:





This is one I made just for me! Hehe..


NO ribbons, just attached a bunch of things together. I love it and want to make another like this! I’m keeping my eyes open for the cheapy rhinestone necklaces at stores. It really works in this combination and has just enough sparkle to dress up an outfit.


I don’t think I’ll have time this week, but next week, I’m hoping to make some in the vein of Ann Taylor like these:
Click here for link


Link

LInk

That's a lot of necklaces for one day, but there really are a lot of fun ideas floating in my head right now....I look forward to some time to create.
-b-







2 comments:

  1. those are just beautiful, bam! my favorite is the one you made for yourself... I can't believe you did that! have you thought about selling your creations? I bet you could make a little extra dough with your very own etsy shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful!! I love your work, you are so creative!! I love the maroon one and pink pearls, festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete