Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beautiful Blogger Award...thanks!

Ah...geez..thanks! Hillary from byhillary passed a Beautiful Blogger award to me.




But first, rules darling, there must be rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. DONE!
  2. Copy the award & place it on my blog. DONE!
  3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award. DONE!
  4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself. BELOW
  5. Nominate 7 bloggers. BELOW
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate. BELOW

Seven Interesting things about me:

1) Scrappy Doo is one of my favorite characters of all time. It’s all about the PUPPY POWER. Wikipedia just informed me that his middle name was Cornelius, really? Did anyone else know this?

2) I changed the arrangement of my office furniture today and its totally FREAKIN me out. I thought I’d like it better this way because now the a/c doesn’t blow on me, but dude, everything is opposite and no es bueno.

3)I like to ride my scooter, but am a super wimpy moto rider since I won’t ride if it’s too hot or too cold. Too cold today.

4) AM GOING TO THE WORLD CUP next year. Whoot!



5) Have a poster of titled “The Marsh Community” and have identified the animals with little post-its.

6) Can't stop making necklaces with ribbons. I've made 4 at this point and bought some more supplies yesterday. A trip to the mall confirmed that this is a good thing ... Ann Taylor was heavy on the ribbon&big pearl combo. I also saw it at dept stores and jcrew. Why spend $60 if I can make it for $10?

7) Favorite show right now is Office. LOVE it and get to watch it on the cool new machines at my YMCA. Seriously, it’s awesome, they got new elliptical machines with personal tvs attached. It is basically my only motivation at this point. I read magazines during the commercials too. It’s multi-tasking, right?


Now for Nominations:

Chelsea from Bright Side Dweller.

Danielle from Fell for Fashion

Kelly from Proficiscamur

Erin from Work with What You've Got

Sarah Von at Yes and Yes

PS: Sarah is selling some super fun calendars on her site. I bought two for Christmas presents and can't wait to give them!

Mary at Fit this, Girl!

Lola from Lolalooks

There a couple other folks I can think of to pass this along to...but guess I'm limited to 7 this time. If you don't know thier pages, check them out!
-b-

4 comments:

  1. What? Since when does Scrappy Doo have a middle name?

    Thank you for picking me! I sort of followed the rules... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks!

    I want to try and DIY some pearl/ribbon necklaces too...but I just keep putting it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, girl :) I'll try to post mine soon!

    P.S. The Office is the best show ever. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW: No worries if you don't follow up with the award posting. I not sure how seriously everyone takes these, and while they are fun, I know that it can take a little time!

    ReplyDelete