Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Colorful

So, what'd you do for the holidays?

Instead of boozing it up with crazy relatives, we did some household work. The hubby and I FINALLY painted some of the rooms in our house and not only did it turn out great, but it was actually pretty fun.

We have wood floors and most of our furniture is wood, so we thought bright colors would lighten up the place. I think it worked!

I wanted to show you the little color chips, but darnnit the Behr webpage is frustrating me! The names were fun though: vintage orange, mellow yellow, and mojito. Sorry I can't show you the chips.

Entry Before:



Entry After:





Living Room Before:



Living Room After:



Dining Room Before:


Dining Room After:
So much more personality now!
-b-

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    I am ass at painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I loved picking colors and painting when we bought this house. I was just thinking the other day that I missed the fun of doing stuff like that, now that we have things the way we want them.

    ReplyDelete