I'm bored at work, bored with what I'm wearing, and don't have a current crafty project. Five years ago I quit this blog, but am considering a re-start in hopes of finding creativity. When I had to think of something to write about, it made me think a little differently and pushed me more creatively. I think I'd like that back.
So, where have I been. Sheesh, in five years I've been a lot of places:
- I've traveled more both in the US and internationally
- I'm still with the same company, but my role is completely different than it was five years ago
- I have a KIDDO! Which is the biggest and best change.
- Related to that, I don't ride a scooter anymore. Have a much more responsible and comfy subaru nowadays
- I relearned crochet. Which might be my second favorite change in five years.
But mostly, I'm still me.
And sometimes that means I eat ice cream out of a cowboy hat and then have a friend hold it up so that I can pretend to wear it. Because why not?