Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Still me


I'm bored at work, bored with what I'm wearing, and don't have a current crafty project. Five years ago I quit this blog, but am considering a re-start in hopes of finding creativity. When I had to think of something to write about, it made me think a little differently and pushed me more creatively. I think I'd like that back.

So, where have I been. Sheesh, in five years I've been a lot of places:


  • I've traveled more both in the US and internationally
  • I'm still with the same company, but my role is completely different than it was five years ago
  • I have a KIDDO! Which is the biggest and best change.
  • Related to that, I don't ride a scooter anymore. Have a much more responsible and comfy subaru nowadays
  • I relearned crochet. Which might be my second favorite change in five years.


But mostly, I'm still me.

And sometimes that means I eat ice cream out of a cowboy hat and then have a friend hold it up so that I can pretend to wear it. Because why not?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And congrats on your kid!

    I slowed my blogging way down, but am slowly filling in the backlog on my personal and outfit blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, hello Lola!

    I also miss reading from the group of women I was following. Even though I never met anyone IRL, I felt like I knew everyone.

    Great to 'see' you!

    ReplyDelete