Friday, April 17, 2015

Pony


First outfit post in a million years. Not terribly exciting, but I do like that this top has ponies on it. When I first saw it, I thought they might be unicorns. But ponies are cool too! It’s from Target, but no longer for sale.
While googling, I found out that it’s been worn on TV (Pretty LittleLiars).

 


Must be cool, right? or at least it was in 2013.

 

 
 
About these shoes: I’m pretty sure they are the most basic of shoes. They are Borns. So boring, so practical, so comfy, so able-to-match-everything. They are getting a lot more wear than I thought they would.  I got them last year when I was having some heel issues and had to buy all-comfy shoes. I fully recommend based on high level of comfort and ability to match, but just know that you won't be pumped when you put them on. No excitement-factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment