Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nekkid feet

Another pair of shoes that I was super excited to find. :

From Banana Republic They had some goofy discount thing on Saturday, they handed you an envelope with a discount written on the inside. The discounts were supposed to be anything from 25 to 50% off. I surely didn't the 50% and will freely admit that even with a discount, they were still pretty pricey for me.

But, I've been looking for a while for a pair of nude pumps. I think they look super classy ... I wore them today with black pants, a light pink long sleeve, and a leopard print cardigan. I would've taken a photograph, but I didnt' think of it until now...when I'm wearing my jeans. opps.
-b-

PS: Am watching Harold & Maude for first time. It's pretty funny so far. I don't know what I expected, but it's one of those movies that people mention that I figured I should finally watch. I'm digging the batty old lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment