Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fakey McFakerson

A girlfriend of mine recently had a birthday party where she asked everyone to wear black, white or red (don't get me started on bday party requests, or we'll never move on)....I obliged by wearing a black top, black capris, and self-made Louboutins...

Painting my $10 payless shoes



(I love that there is a creepy hand in the newspaper advertisement grabbing the heel...)


Afterwards


The shoes came out pretty well, but in an extra homemade move the paint was almost completely peeled off by the end of the night. ha! Good thing it was dark!
I think I will scrub it off to wear the shoes next time. The shoes were surprisingly comfortable for cheapO shoes.


Even better than the shoes was my cool necklace. I wish I could say that I made it, but I just bought this one (I suppose it's something I could make but I didn't have the time that afternoon)My cool necklace:

It's a little tough for me to pull off, since I think it requires the wearing of something low cut. But maybe next time I'll try it with the opposite and wear a full shirt/tank top with it. That might work too, huh?

-b-

No comments:

Post a Comment